Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes - The Block Party download free
The Block Party
MP3 archive size:
FLAC archive size:
WMA archive size:
VOC MMF AHX DXD MP1 ADX MIDI
- 1587 downloads at 24 mb/s
MP3 album RAR archive
- 1354 downloads at 25 mb/s
FLAC album RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Block Party (Radio Mix)
Arranged By [Vocal Arrangement] – Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes, Salaam Remi, Tracey HortonBacking Vocals [Background Vocals] – Adrienne Muhammad, Angel Rogers, Jakia Smith ("Snow")*, Keon Bryce, Tracey HortonDrum Programming, Keyboards – Salaam RemiPercussion – Eddie Hall "Lord Of Percussions"*Producer – Salaam Remi "The Chameleon"*Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Alex NdioneRecorded By, Mixed By – Gary "The Mon' Noble*Written-By – L. Lopes*, S. Remi*, T. Horton*Written-By ["Drum Song" Excerpts Written By] – M. White*
|2||The Block Party (Dallas Austin Remix)
Engineer [Midi & Sound Engineer] – Rick SheppardMixed By – Leslie BrathwaiteMixed By [Assisted By] – Paul SheehyRecorded By – Carlton LynnRecorded By [Assisted By] – Doug HarmsRemix, Producer [Remix Produced By] – Dallas AustinWritten-By – L. Lopes*, S. Remi*, T. Horton*
Arranged By [Vocal Arrangements] – Cassandra Lucas, Kemani Thomas, Lisa Lopes*, Mark PittsBacking Vocals [Background Vocals] – Cassandra Lucas, Shaunda JohnstonMixed By – Eliud A. Ortiz*Mixed By [Assisted By] – Steef Van De GevelProducer, Drum Programming, Guitar – Terence DudleyRecorded By – Franny Graham, Karl HeilbronRecorded By [Assisted By] – Dave Chavez Written-By – C. Lucas*, K. Thomas*, L. Lopes*, M. Pitts*, T. Dudley*
|Video||The Block Party
Film Director [Video Directed By] – Hype Williams
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – BMG
- Licensed From – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Pressed By – Disctronics
- Produced For – Dashiki Productions
- Produced For – Darp, Inc.
- Produced For – Quentin Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Playpen Recording Studios
- Recorded At – DARP Studios
- Recorded At – U.N.I. Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant, Los Angeles
- Mixed At – Playpen Recording Studios
- Mixed At – DARP Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Published By – Salaam Remi Music
- Published By – EMI April Music Inc.
- Published By – Deerock Music
- Published By – U.N.I. Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Max Hill Music Publishing
- Published By – Footboogie Music
- Published By – Key Money Publishing
- Published By – D'Lux
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Elsie Louise Pitts Music
- Creative Director [Creative Direction] – Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes
- Executive-Producer – Antonio "LA" Reid*, Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes
- Producer [Associate Producer] – Mark Pitts
NotesTrack 1 published by Salaam Remi Music / EMI-April Music, Inc. / Deerock Music / U.N.I. Music Publishing, Inc. / Max Hill Publishing, LLC / U.N.I. Music Publishing, Inc. / EMI-April Music, Inc. (ASCAP). Contains excerpts from "Drum Song", published by EMI-April Music, Inc. (ASCAP). Contains samples from "Drum Song" performed by Earth, Wind & Fire, used courtesy of Sony Music Entertainment Inc. Produced for Dashiki Productions. Recorded and mixed at Playpen Recording Studios, NYC.
Track 2 published by Salaam Remi Music / EMI-April Music, Inc. / Deerock Music / U.N.I. Music Publishing, Inc. / Max Hill Publishing, LLC / U.N.I. Music Publishing, Inc. Remix produced for DARP, Inc. Recorded at DARP Studios, Atlanta, GA. Mixed at DARP Studios, Atlanta, GA.
Track 3 published by Footboogie Music, Inc. / U.N.I. Music Publishing, Inc. / Max Hill Music Publishing, LLC / Key Money Publishing / U.N.I. Music Publishing, Inc. / D'Lux Music (ASCAP) / Warner Chappell Music, Inc. / Elsie Louise Pitts (BMI). Produced for Quentin Entertainment, Inc. Recorded at U.N.I. Recording Studios, Atlanta, GA and The Record Plant, LA, CA. Mixed at Electric Lady Studios, NYC.
Tracks 1 and 3 from her Arista debut album "Supernova".
℗&© 2001 Arista Records, Inc. Distributed by the local BMG company, a unit of BMG Entertainment. Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 43218 95912 7
- Barcode (String): 743218959127
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC 03484
- Matrix / Runout: DISCTRONICS 74321895912 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L501
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8725
|74321 88432 2||Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes||The Block Party (CD, Single)||Arista||74321 88432 2||Australia||2001|
|74321 89591 1||Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes||The Block Party (12")||Arista||74321 89591 1||UK||2001|
|BMGCD187||Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes||The Block Party (CD, Promo)||BMG||BMGCD187||Thailand||2001|
|74321884322||Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes||The Block Party (CD, Single)||Arista||74321884322||Germany||2001|
|ARPCD-5005||Lisa Left Eye Lopes*||The Block Party (Minimax, Single, Promo)||Arista||ARPCD-5005||US||2001|
Related Lisa "Left Eye" Lopes - The Block Party albums
- Vicius - Welcome To My Party download
- Shabba Ranks - Let's Get It On download
- S Club 7 - S Club Party download
- Texas - The Greatest Hits download
- Earth, Wind & Fire - All 'N All download
- Various - Massive B All Stars download
- Todd Terry - House Masters download
- Busta Rhymes - Back On My B.S. download
- Blue Party - Zgrana Paka download
- Sonny Landreth - South Of I-10 download